Why not to buy Headphone

Leave a Comment
Hello Friends,
I was searching for a Headphone for my daily use. I fixed some specifications such as

  • 14 Hz - 44100 Hz Headphone Frequency Response
  • Circum-aural Headphones
  • Over the Ear Headphone
  • 300 ohm Headphone Impedance
  • Over the Head
  • 102 dB/mW Headphone Sensitivity at 1 kHz
  • 6.3 mm Headphone Jack

and searched for it in one of the best e-commerce website of India and landed on this page , which makes me to think twice about buying a headphone. I was bit depressed that i searched out such a low quality product. But after viewing the reviews i finally decided to buy this from my pocket money.

Lets see what is that product.
Its 

Sennheiser
Sennheiser HD 800 Wired Headphones

Review: Sennheiser HD 800 Wired Headphones



review



review2



review3



review4


review5

These are some of the true reviews which one should consult prior to buying this Headphone.
Signing Off
Aritra



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment